Monday, December 13, 2010

Cement Cinderblocks


Hmmm.  It wasn't a PR but I'll take it.  Just got back into town tonight...  I need one more day to process. One more day to figure out what the heck happened... : )  I survived. 

And I've also decided to become a snowbird.  I will soon be wintering in Tuscon.  So beautiful.

Currently searching the classifieds for a cane.  I'm having a slight problem walking down stairs.  The cement cinder blocks I mentioned?  Those would be my quads.  Race recap to come.

9 comments:

  1. wow! congrats! looking forward to reading your report!
    hope your legs get better quickly...ice ice ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds great...looking forward for a race recap..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! You did another one!?! You are amazing girl!! That is a nice time too:) Can't wait for the full report:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw do you run with that thing on your wrist? It's like bigger than your whole foot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what are these "cinderblocks" you speak of??

    HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

    Cane? I'm using a walker.

    YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cannot wait to hear all about your latest adventure!
    I too was just pondering the snowbird concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great time, fantastic! Rest well!

    ReplyDelete