Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1. I am eating everything in site.  The first half of this week all I wanted to do was sleep.  Now all I want to do is eat.  I should listen to my body, right?  : )  If I feel like I need to eat a whole row of ritz crackers with cheese then I should do it. 

2.  Today is the Lapathon at the elementary school where three of my kids attend.  It's going to be so fun to watch these kids run a zillion laps and make it look like cake.  My kids have been talking about it all week.  They're doing it for the free snow cone.  You'd think I've never bought them a treat before...

3.  Top of Utah marathon is on Saturday and my hamstring seems to be cooperating!  One more therapy session tomorrow and then off to the race.  I haven't run all week - such a weird feeling, but I know it's helped give my legs some time to recover.

I'm off to tally up laps for the kiddos... have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on Saturday!! You should listen to your body!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck for your full on Saturday. I am curious to see how your body responds to two hard weekends in a row.

    Enjoy the Ritz! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Saturday!!! Can't wait to hear the report!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck and have fun Saturday! I LOVE it when the hamstrings behave!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating everything in site is one of the perks of running. Good luck with your marathon and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids get to do a jogathon in the spring, they do it for the free popsicle. :) Good luck on Saturday, you'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck this weekend! You can do it:) Looking forward to another race report!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking forward to your victory report!!!

    ReplyDelete