Top Ten Signs You Know You've Been Married for 15 Years
10. You spend your anniversary at Back to School Night. Yep, pretty romantic. We have three kids in elementary school so we had to make the rounds and meet their teachers. Nothing like sitting in a hot classroom for a few hours.
9. You go out to celebrate and order the most inexpensive plate cause you know you have to pay for soccer, ballet, guitar and art lessons next week. Kids are so expensive but worth every penny.
8. You buy chocolate covered strawberries to enjoy after the kiddos go to bed and when you go to get them out of the fridge, half of them have already been eaten. The other half have little bites taken out of them because the kid that thought they wanted one decided they really weren't in the mood for one afterall.
7. Instead of making plans weeks in advance for this special occassion you decide what you are going to do when you get in the car on your way out.
6. You cuddle up to enjoy a nice romantic comedy and you both doze off about 20 minutes into the movie... Sorry babe...
5. You still think you look as good as you did when you were first married until you look at your wedding album and you realize it REALLY has been 15 years.
4. Your husband tries to show your 13 year old how he used to get down on the dance floor when you were dating and he says "I saw those moves on MC Hammer's Behind The Music last night on VH1. Don't do that when my friends are here Dad."
3. You and your spouse actually think writing a top ten list together on the night of your 15 year anniversary is fun. (You should see the unedited version of this list!) ;)
2. Instead of spending an hour getting "suited and booted" for your anniversary date, you don't.
1. You tell your spouse "Hold on honey, I just gotta finish this blog post... Be there in a minute." : )
Happy Anniversary babe. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!
I've been a slacker on my food journal among other things but I will definitley be back on track on Monday with a week dedicated to nutrition and diet. I also have an AWESOME giveaway coming up to compliment. Thanks for your patience during this recovery week and looking forward to an exciting new week. Make sure to check back to read about my new findings and get your entries in for the new giveaway.
Good luck to those of you who are racing this weekend. Good luck to those of you who are kicking out long runs this weekend. Good luck to those of you who are kicking out any amount of miles this weekend.
Have a good weekend and Happy Running!