Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Perfect 12 Miler




I had a great morning run.  I definitely needed it after my long run last week that was ended with stomach problems.  I hate going into a race with a bad long run.  Now all will be well.  :)



Came across this cute family of deer while running.

It's amazing how a good run can change the course of your day, week, race.  So grateful today's was good!  Even with rain the last 3 miles.  I can feel fall slipping away.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend running!

9 comments:

  1. That route looks heavenly. Fall is by far my favorite running season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love good, long runs! :o) Yay!! And the scenery is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so lucky to live in this beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you say, perfect! Beautiful place to have that perfect run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm envious! I don't get to run around scenic routes like you do! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures:) It looks so peaceful...no wonder the run went so well! I would of been totally in my element with scenery like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess you didn't run Ragnar Las Vegas? What happened?

    This course looks beautiful. We went to Elephant Rock on Saturday morning. We would have loved to have you join us but it was only 6.7, nowhere near your 12 miler.

    FYI - We saw a sign that said there was a mountain lion encounter above Elephant Rock on 10/16. Yikes!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete